Airway-centered Mouth Doctor™ (AMD) Certification Seminars
“The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will instruct his patient in the care of the human frame, in diet and in the cause and prevention of disease.”
Thomas Edison (1903)
The future of dentistry is in airway, sleep, and bruxing solution beyond night guard and mandibular appliances. 25% of population have sleep apnea, and they are in your office. What percentage of your patients have chronic neck-shoulder-back pain and fatigue? Dentists-turned AMDs (Airway-centered Mouth Doctor™) are in the most strategic position to upgrade life quality. You can create new revenues and even launch a new career by taking this webinar-seminar series to become a certified AMD.
AMD Seminars starts you on the path to better clinical outcome, higher net income, superior practice branding, and amazing job satisfaction. Your current and new patients are turning blue waiting for you to rescue their teeth, joints, hearts, and brains as an AMD.
Hi, I am Dr. Felix Liao, a fellow general dentist and the author of 6-Foot Tiger 3-Foot Cage and Early Sirens, inviting you to elevate your practice. Airway Diagnosis and Redevelopment can significantly enhance your career and your personal health as well as
Airway-centered Mouth Doctor™ (AMD) Certification Training teaches you how to diagnose cases and deliver outcome shown in Dr. Liao’s 3 books. It is a 2-part process starting with basic training and culminating with certified status. If you are a diligent student, completion of AMD training empowers each dentist to gradually take command of new cases with less and less mentoring of airway-bruxing-TMJD-chronic pain & fatigue-and persistent dental sensitivity and one-trouble-after-another cases in every dental practice.
AMD Certification requires completion of 10 cases with proper documentation pre- and post-treatment and passing an oral examination on 3 cases ranging from simple to complex.
AMD Training is limited to Phase I orthopedic appliance diagnosis, design, and delivery of oral appliance for epigenetic redevelopment of adult cases. It does not include training in Phase II orthodontics or clear-aligner therapy, nor Phase III reconstruction, although discussions of Phase II and III are included in treatment planning.
AMD Training is a combination of 60-90 minutes webinars during COVID-19 pandemic, followed by hands-on seminars in person after travel resumes as follows:
- AMD-100s (airway concepts and lectures) are online webinars;
- AMD-200s (Sassouni Plus cephalometric analysis and 3D Jaw Diagnostics™ for appliance design) are online webinars;
- AMD-300s (appliance delivery, adjustments, and in-class design of your cases) are in-person seminar after travel resumes.
AMD Training Topics: (The numbers and exact sequence is subject to change) “I’ve never seen such a detailed and relevant physical examination,” said an MD after AMD-101.
- AMD-101: OneLook Airway Diagnosis to See COVID-19 and Patients with New Eyes
- AMD-102: Epigenetics + Why Alignment, Breathing and Circulation precede Dentistry
- AMD-103: Sleep Bruxing is One Frame in an A Movie + Airway Diagnostic Records
- AMD-104: TMJ Simplified, Chronic Pain & Fatigue, WholeHealth Integration
- AMD-105: Nasal Obstruction, Mouth Breathing, Food Sensitivity, Thyroid-Adrenals
- AMD-106: Bone Building Diet, Nutrition, essential oils for dentists, supplements.
- AMD-107: Children’s Dental-facial Development
- AMD-108: Case Presentation to Engage Patients & Getting to Yes let’s start treatment
- AMD-109: Option to have your appliance diagnosed and designed by Dr. Liao $3,000.
- AMD-201: 3D Jaw Diagnostics™+ Cephalometrics & Model Analysis + your cases
- AMD-202: Sassouni Plus Cephalometric Analysis
- AMD-203: 2 online appliance design group sessions with mentoring are included
- AMD-204: Optional One-to-one case design ($300/30 min.) available upon request.
- AMD-301 & 302: 2-day hands-on and participation seminars x 2 on initial interview, WholeHealth evaluation, appliance delivery, adjustment, and monitoring, and design & discussions of your cases in class.
How’s AMD Certification Training Different from Other Airway Residencies?
Dr. Liao is a best-selling author of 3 books and a thought leader with vast experience in biological dentistry, airway & pain dental medicine, and WholeHealth integration. Dr. Liao’s AMD program turns a general dentist into a wellness doctor who can take charge of the mouth to upgrade whole body health and bolster immunity for her/his dental patients.
An AMD’s job satisfaction and profitability is far superior to the traditional drill & fill. Most of Dr. Liao’s AMDs are looking for associates. AMD Training features:
- COVID Relevance: proactive airway work to bolster immunity starts with an AMD
- Save More Teeth & Implants: resolve teeth grinding through solving airway obstruction
- WholeHealth Integration: why natural health starts with AMD providing airway and sleep
- Solving Dental Troubles: “soreness” after RCT, TMJ, implant failure, persistent sensitivity
- Superior Dentistry: Know why Alignment, Breathing and Circulation precede Dental implants
- New Revenue Stream: tap into airway and pain needs already within your patients
- Mentoring: invaluable guidance for your first 3 cases to get over the early humps.
- Amazing Return on Investment: 3 airway cases pays for the tuition of the entire training.
- Dental ROI Club: resources to support your office and even double your dental practice value.
About Dr. Felix Liao, DDS, MAGD, ABGD, MIABDM
Dr. Felix Liao is a thought leader and bestselling author of two ground- breaking books, 6-Foot Tiger 3-Foot Cage and Early Sirens showing the critical need for airway-centered mouth doctors:
- Deficient jaws (3-Foot Cage) means narrower airway and poor sleep and thereby contribute to teeth grinding, sleep apnea, and related co- morbidities.
- Redeveloping deficient jaws (usually the maxilla) can widen airway and reduce/resolve pain and fatigue even in non-growing adults — with proper diagnosis and targeted treatment.
- Dental-medical health improves predictably when sleep-airway-jaws link is normalized.
Dr. Liao has been certified by the American Board of General Dentistry, and he holds Master- ships in the Academy of General Dentistry and International Academy of Biological Dentistry and Medicine (IABDM). He is a certified instructor for DNA Appliance Systems, and has served as the President of IABDM.
Dr. Liao’s third book, Licensed To Thrive: How To TurboCharge Your Health and Immunity is slated for publication by September, 2020. It is meant as a hand-out to go with every epigenetic oral appliance to save AMDs time and amplify treatment with WholeHealth Integration.
Tuition and Registration: AMD Training pre-CoronaVirus was $18,000, or income from 3 airway cases. Post-COVID is $12,000 until August 31, 2020, payable in 2 parts:
I $8,000 for the diagnostic lecture portion now: $2,000 down, $1,000 a month
II $4,000 for in-person participation AMD-301 & AMD-302 seminars (2 days each).
Registration is separate and later when its’ safer to travel. You will learn additional
protective steps for air travel in AMD-106.
Payment Options in light of $600 per airway diagnosis per week, and $6,000 per case:
- AMD & CBCT Bundle: You will need a 15 x 15 FOV (field of view) or larger to document airway and cranio-maxillo-mandibular-cervical conditions. You can bundle AMD-Training with a new CBCT into one easy monthly payment of $1,999 for 60 months. Please contact Fred Auzenne: (480) 544-4467, or John Parks: (214) 500-8823.
- AMD Training Registration (without bundling Cone Beam CT) — 2 payment options:
- $2,000 discount with $10,000 paid up front now: PayPal.Me/AMDSeminars
- Installment Plan: click PayPal.Me/AMDSeminars to pay $2,000 down.
- Email us after registering for a credit card authorization form to complete and return.
- With cc authorized, you will receive a link to a recorded webinar or join a new one.
- Going forward, you authorize Whole Health Dental Center to charge your credit card $1,000 charge for the next 6 months on the 15th automatically.
- Registration for AMD-301 & -302 will come after you complete AMD-202.
- If you are in a temporary bind to pay for AMD training, please email Dr. Liao for individual consideration.
Optional: 93% of dentists in AMD training suffer from undiagnosed deficient airway, poor sleep, chronic pain and fatigue, so do 100% of their staff. You can have Dr. Liao diagnose your case and design your appliance for lab and admin fee of $3,000 as a great first-hand learning experience if you provide the diagnostic photos, CBCT, and models.