Transform Yourself from “Just a Dentist” to an Airway Mouth Doctor
How many of your patients live with stiff necks, sore shoulders, low back pain, high blood pressure, chronic fatigue, and persistent depression? How many people do you know with crowded lower front teeth? Who grind their teeth, snore, wake up tired, and suffer adrenal exhaustion?
Too often, the real cause is overlooked: Impaired Mouth Syndrome.
Our patients’ bodies pay a steep price when their mouths are structurally impaired. Conversely, when we turn Impaired Mouths into Holistic Mouths that support sleep, airway, and energy, we’re providing our patients with a natural and sustainable solution that will leave them forever grateful.
A Correct Diagnosis Made All the Difference
On October 4, 2015, Jenna sustained a severe blow from a falling movie camera. Over the next 12 months, this 37-year old nursing school instructor and mother of two found her life severely limited by a wheelchair, cane, and neck brace.
Although she had seen more than 30 doctors, her condition continued to worsen – until an Airway Mouth Doctor correctly diagnosed her with Impaired Mouth Syndrome and restored her health through a combination of oral appliances and cranio-sacral therapy.
Listen to the improvements she observed just in the first week of treatment:
CAPTION UNDER VIDEO: Watch Jenna’s improved walking with appliance therapy.
What Is an Airway Mouth Doctor?
An Airway Mouth Doctor (AMD) is a dentist who has been properly trained to diagnose and treat airway issues in a holistic way, eliminating snoring, sleep apnea, teeth grinding, TMJ, chronic pain, fatigue, and a host of other health challenges, without medication or surgery.
The key is to correct the oral infrastructure so it supports ABCDES: alignment, breathing, circulation, digestion, energy, and sleep.
To do this, we work in close collaboration with physicians, therapists, and other health professionals who are attuned to the importance of the airway in whole body health.
For, insofar as Impaired Mouth Syndrome distorts posture, blocks the airway, and disrupts sleep, it creates serious medical, dental, and mood symptoms, not to mention significant negative financial consequences.
Are you beginning to see the incredible opportunity you have to make a more positive and profound difference for your patients, yourself, and your practice, than ever before?
We can serve our patients much better by recognizing that mouth and body are intricately connected and working together to promote robust whole body health – no departmental lines, no special interests, just Whole Health.
Is Airway the Missing Element in Your Practice?
Here’s a quick quiz that can help you decide if you’re ready to take your patient care to new heights by becoming an Airway Mouth Doctor yourself. Just tally up how many of the following statements are true for you:
- I puzzle over why some patients keep having one dental trouble after another.
- I have been frustrated by persisting dental sensitivities in some cases, including after root canal therapy.
- I have patients whose poor sleep, bad diet, or emotional distress are undermining the success of my dental care.
- I am challenged by patients with big, powerful tongues and a limited mouth space.
- I don’t yet offer services that simultaneously resolve snoring, TMJ, jaw pain, and dental sensitivity at a root cause level.
- Teeth grinding has undermined the success of some of my implant, cosmetic, and reconstructive cases.
- More and more of my patients have fewer dental problems for me to fix.
- I would like to offer income-producing services to upgrade my patients’ oral-health within the scope of my dental license.
- I need to know more than I currently do about oral contributions to systemic symptoms, and vice versa.
The more times you answered Yes to the above questions, the more likely that becoming an Airway Mouth Doctor is what you’ve been looking for without knowing.
A new era of Oral-Systemic health is upon us, and it’s high time for dentists like you to vastly expand your practice by becoming a true mouth doctor. Holistic Mouth Solutions is ready to help you succeed.