Your mouth is responsible for more of your health challenges than most dental and medical professionals realize. And probably far more than you ever imagined too.
All mouths are NOT created equal. A structurally impaired mouth creates many health troubles that lead to higher medical and dental bills. Do you have a good mouth, or an impaired one? Keep reading to find out.
Got Impaired Mouth Syndrome?
Take this short survey to see if you are (or someone you love is) suffering from Impaired Mouth Syndrome:
1. I wake up feeling tired more often than feeling refreshed: Y/N
2. I snore, grind my teeth, or sometimes wake up with my jaws clenched: Y/N
3. I often feel fatigued or sleepy during the day: Y/N
4. I have persistent aches and head-jaws-neck-back pains: Y/N
5. I have sensitive teeth, crowded teeth, or have had root-canals: Y/N
6. I have had one medical or dental problem after another (minor or major): Y/N
7. I have a “sweet tooth” hooked on caffeine, dark chocolate, and/or supplements: Y/N
8. I am concerned about my medially diagnosed high blood pressure, heart dis-ease, stroke, cancer, or premature aging: Y/N
9. My sleep is annoyingly interrupted with bladder urgency: Y/N
10. I have not found a solution for one or more of these symptoms: Y/N
The more questions you answered “Yes” to, the more likely it is that you have an impaired mouth structure that has been handicapping your total health. If you have a number of these symptoms and a properly trained health professional confirms you have Impaired Mouth Syndrome, this can actually be good news.
Why? Because having Impaired Mouth Syndrome means you have a great chance of recovering from the symptoms you just identified — and keep up robust health and energy more easily too — without medication, surgery, or continued pain.
Welcome to Holistic Mouth Solutions™, where you’ll finally find natural-yet-highly-effective answers to your symptoms. Solutions that can actually resolve their root causes more powerfully and effectively than all of the other things you may have already tried… combined.