HMD Knowledge Base Survey #2: Part of the HMD Paid Program
Becoming a Holistic Mouth Doctor (HMD) enables you to help patients, family, and yourself with better natural health by mouth — through airway, breathing, circulation, digestion, energy, and sleep. There’s a sizable knowledge gap between a tooth doctor and an integrative mouth doctor, however. Completing this survey helps you understand the scope and the effort required in becoming an HMD.
The Whole Health knowledge base includes but is not limited to the 20 items on the left of the table below. Please score your degree of need on a scale of 0-5, with 5 being the greatest need. The higher your Whole Health Knowledge Base score, the greater your patients and your practice will benefit from you becoming a certified Holistic Mouth Doctor.
Heart Check Before Enrollment in Paid Program
The journey from tooth doctor to mouth doctor can seem demanding and long, but it is deeply fulfilling along the way, financially rewarding, and personally beneficial in the end.
Developing this Whole Health knowledge to become a doctor of Holistic Mouth (HMD) is not for dabblers, one-weekenders, and armchair tourists on the sidelines. Here’s a final checklist to see if becoming an HMD is for you:
- I am often frustrated by my ability to solve patients’ problems and complaints: Y/N
- I want to be more than a drill-fill-cosmetic or extraction-implant dentist: Y/N
- I want to solve snoring, teeth grinding, TMJD, and perio bone loss at the source: Y/N
- I can be a good student who gets done my assigned “homework”: Y/N
- I have the intellectual curiosity to see what makes whole-body health work: Y/N
- I will commit time and energy to develop myself professionally: Y/N
- I aspire to be the go-to doctor of holistic mouth in my community: Y/N
Your answers provides your heart’s desire to cross that bridge from the tooth doctor’s side to the mouth doctor’s side. If you’d like to become a solution provider for cases like Jenna’s, and others mentioned in Six-Foot Tiger, Three-Foot Cage: Take Charge of Your Health by Taking Charge of Your Mouth, please use the contact us form with “HMD Seminar Registration” on the subject line.