Holistic Mouth Doctor Certification Seminars: (This is the pdf or link to a protected web page responding to the email requesting registration) To be completed by 11/28.
A Holistic MouthDoctor™ is a systemically-oriented diagnostician and treatment provider to help patients to upgrade whole body health through oral structures and functions. A Holistic MouthDoctor™ can also function as a Whole Health team organizer and clinical partner to render the mouth systemically fit to support airway, breathing circulation, digestion, energy, and sleep for integrative health professionals and their patients.
To accomplish the above, a dentist needs to learn not only craniofacial orthopedics and various oral appliances, but also a broader understanding of the Whole, wider selections in your integrative toolbox than drills and pliers, plus like-minded clinical partners to work with.
The training of a Holistic MouthDoctor™ begins with:
• Diagnostic expertise in recognizing the oral and systemic effects of an impaired mouth
• Acquiring skillets to turn impaired mouth structure into holistic mouth for well-being
• Monitoring skills and capabilities to interpret progress or lack thereof
• Understanding the Whole Health connections between the mouth and the Whole well enough to coordinate integrative referrals and collaboration as needed.
At the end of HMD-I, you will be able to…
A. HMD-I: Introduction: A hands-on seminar on mind-body-mouth-sleep-airway integration and team-building with a health-caring professional of your choice to learn
• Cranio-facial-dental diagnostics on each other
• Impaired Sleep-Airway-Sleep pattern and the resulting oral-systemic symptoms
• Before-and-After cases with objective documentation and video testimonials
• Children’s Holistic Mouth Development
• Live demonstration of holistic mouth screening, problem cases consultation
• For best results, bring your staff, plus an integrative health-caring professional of your choice to deliver Holistic Mouth Solutions in your community.
• $600 per team of HCP-dentist-hygienist-office manager over half a day.
B. HMD-II: fundamentals
• Certificate of HMD (numbered) issued with completion for HMD-I
• 18 months (6 Qtrs) + 6 cases completed @ $18,000, or $1,000/month.
• DNA (or ALF) Certification included ($8,000)
• HMD1 Topics: Diagnosis, Records, intake interview, case presentation, O-S Links, Whole Health Method, TMJ made simple, Upper Airway anatomy, CBCT, Start Your Own Diagnosis and treatment, Trigger points and chron-ic pain
• HMD2: Ceph Interpretation, Sleep Medicine, Oral-systemic links on Chiro, Cranio-osteopathics, Children’s Holistic Mouth Development, sleep medicine, sleep bruxing, Myo-functional Therapy, Integrative collaboration
• HMD3: Deliver oral appliances on the first 3 cases ceph tracing, whole-foods nutrition, hormones, blood chemistry, digestion, traditional Chinese medicine, Cranio-sacral therapy
• HMD4: progress evaluation on mentored cases (PEMC), orthodontics elective, new cases, children’s dental-facial development,
• HMD5: PEMC, new cases,
• HMD6: Completed PEM cases, in-office residency and Master Classes on Whole Health
• Consults on problem cases: $____ per case, or $____ retainer per month
C. HMD-III: 24 months, 12 cases completed (whichever comes first) at $30,000, or $2,000/month. Certificate of HMD (numbered) issued with completion for HMD-I
D. HMD-IV: 36 months 36 cases completed; master classes