Want your kids to grow up healthy, happy and attractive? Impaired mouth development can lead to a weak chin, long “horsey” or squat “bulldog” face, which in turn can undermine school performance, sports, social life, and create higher dental and medical bills.
Early recognition and timely correction are the keys to reaching full genetic potential with sufficient jaw development for all teeth to line up straight. In this free lecture, holistic dentist and Amazon Best Selling Author Dr. Felix Liao will discuss:
- How nutrition and allergies affect dental-facial development
- Mouth-Health connections and early signs and symptoms
- Consequences in adult years of impaired mouth development
- Causes of teeth grinding, crowding, or habitual mouth breathing
- How to help your kids toward optimal dental-facial development
RSVP is recommended because seating is limited. Thank you for sharing this event with your friends, coworkers, and neighbors.
About Dr. Liao:
Dr. Liao is the President of the International Academy of Biological Dentistry & Medicine, Weston A. Price Foundation Honorary Board member, and author of Six-foot Tiger, Three-foot Cage: Take Charge of Your Health by Taking Charge of Your Mouth.