The mouth is the gateway into the body, and a huge yet unseen infrastructure to turn on wellness and turn back illness. Impaired Mouth Syndrome is a diverse set of health and financial troubles stemming from a mouth that is misaligned or underdeveloped.
Is your mouth is a health builder, or trouble maker? The higher your Impaired Mouth Syndrome Score, the more likely your mouth is hurting your health.
This free lecture links sleep-airway-mouth connections to medical-dental-mood symptoms and financial costs. Dr. Liao will explain his WholeHealth philosophy and a natural solution that works while you sleep, without medication, surgery, injections, or drilling. Topics include:
- Symptoms resulting from sleeping with a choked airway inside an impaired mouth
- Building bones with better nutrition and sleep and lifestyle habits
- Lower dental sensitivity, healthcare cost, and risks for heart disease and Alzheimer’s
- Red flags signaling an impaired mouth
- “Life-changing” cases of real-life patients treated with Holistic Mouth Solutions
Seating is limited to 15, so RSVP for Dr. Liao’s Lecture 4/30/2017 is recommended.
About Dr. Liao:
Dr. Liao is the President of the International Academy of Biological Dentistry & Medicine, Weston A. Price Foundation Honorary Board member, and author of Six-foot Tiger, Three-foot Cage: Take Charge of Your Health by Taking Charge of Your Mouth.