The mouth is the gateway into the body, and a key player to turn on wellness and turn
back illness. This lecture connects the dots from your medical-dental-mood symptoms to sleep, airway, energy, and finally to your mouth structure. Come to see if your mouth is a health builder, or trouble maker.
The higher your Holistic Mouth Score, the more you need to charge of your mouth to
support your health. Dr. Liao will show a natural solution that takes place while you
sleep, without using medication, surgery, injections, or drilling. Topics include:
- Symptoms resulting from sleeping with a choked airway inside an impaired mouth.
- Building bones with better nutrition and sleep
- Lower dental sensitivity, healthcare cost, and risk for heart disease and Alzheimer’s
- How to recognize an impaired mouth and what Holistic Mouth Solutions are
- “Life-changing” cases of real-life patients
NOTE: This lecture is free of charge, but seating is limited to 15, so RSVP for Dr. Liao’s Lecture is required. Call: 703-385-6425
About Dr. Liao
Dr. Liao is President of the International Academy of Biological Dentistry & Medicine, member of the Weston A. Price Foundation’s Honorary Board, and author of the book, Six-foot Tiger, Three-foot Cage: How to take charge of your health by taking charge of your mouth.