Congratulations on having made a life-changing choice for your patients, family, and quite likely yourself. Your free HolisticMouth Professional™ Primer includes:
- Access to the OneLook, YouKnow™ webinar: covering how to recognize an Impaired Mouth, how to answer questions from patients who have read Six-Foot Tiger, Three-Foot Cage, and how to start your few consults with patients who have not.
- Free downloads: Holistic Mouth Score and Epworth Sleepiness Scale: how to use them to start a productive Holistic/Impaired Mouth conversation with your patients.
- Access to Dr. Liao’s educational online case studies for 1 year.
- Listing on Holistic Mouth Solutions as an Impaired Mouth Syndrome Investigator™ for 1 year so patients and Six-foot Tiger, Three-foot Cage readers seeking answers can find you.
- Registration discounts for HolisticMouth 202™ training seminar that starts you toward becoming a certified HolisticMouth Consultant™.
OneLook-YouKnow™ Webinar for Health-Care Professionals
Poor sleep, partially choked airway, and teeth grinding are just three critical consequences of an Impaired Mouth, and each has its own list of medical, dental, mood, and financial complications. Regardless of your license or specialty, you have patients with unrecognized impaired Mouth behind their symptoms.
An Impaired Mouth comes tell-tale signs and definite symptoms that a trained eye can ready recognize in the absence of a CT scan. You can join in the Holistic Mouth solution by attending this free webinar that covers how to:
- Connect hard-to-resolve symptoms with oral-facial features of an Impaired Mouth,
- See amazing results of Holistic Mouth Solutions from WholeHealth collaboration,
- Find a dentist-turned Certified Holistic Mouth Doctor to support your clinical care,
- Realize the benefits of taking the next step to deliver the solutions by becoming a certified Holistic Mouth Consultant.
More patients will be served better if more health-caring professionals know how the mouth impacts sleep, airway, energy, immunity, and memory. At this time, the health and financial consequences of an Impaired Mouth are missing in nearly all medical and dental evaluations.
“As a holistic MD, I often wonder why certain people don’t get well despite good diet, supplements, detoxing and attention to their mental/emotional and spiritual health. Dr Felix Liao’s book Six-Foot Tiger, Three-Foot Cage brilliantly explains why. By weaving amazing case studies and compelling research, this ground-breaking book is one that everyone, especially physicians and dentists, should read. I truly believe that this could be the missing piece of the puzzle for sufferers of chronic pain, chronic fatigue, sleep apnea/snoring and much more.” ~ Margaret Gennaro, MD
Because Impaired Mouth Syndrome is widespread, you have a golden opportunity to create an additional income stream by making a huge difference in the lives of many of your patients. How many people do you know who have crowded lower front teeth? Of these, how many have body stiffness or pain, sore shoulders, chronic fatigue, and/or adrenal exhaustion? These problems will persist until the problem of 6-foot tiger in a 3-foot cage is solved.
You can take better care of them — and new ones as well — by developing expertise in Holistic Mouth Solutions™ to co-treat your patients with Impaired Mouth Syndrome.
- Become a HolisticMouth Investigator™ by attending a free webinar
- Become certified as a Certified HolisticMouth Solutions Consultant™ by taking a one-day in-person hands-on seminar HolisticMouth 202™.
- Find a Certified HolisticMouth Doctor™ in your community to collaborate with on behalf of your patients by referring your own dentist, or one you respect, who is open to become a Certified HolisticMouth Doctor™.
There’s just one problem: there are far too few Holistic Mouth Doctors to co-treat with you. That’s why I need your help to refer a dentist who is open to becoming a Holistic Mouth Doctor™.
Know a Dentist You Feel Would Be a Good Certified Holistic Mouth Doctor?
HolisticMouthSolutions.com is here to support you to solve Impaired Mouth Syndrome in your patients with Holistic Mouth Solutions. This requires WholeHealth collaboration with a new breed of dentist called a Certified Holistic Mouth Doctor™ who knows how to turn a structurally-impaired mouth into a health-promoting Holistic Mouth.
A Holistic Mouth Doctor™(HMD) is a systemically-oriented diagnostician and treatment provider who can help patients upgrade whole body health through optimizing oral structures and functions. Dental schools produce dentists who are safe and competent tooth doctors. The journey from tooth doctor to mouth doctor can take 18-36 months because to build an integrative toolbox that contains far more than drills and pliers. This training of a Holistic Mouth Doctor™ begins with:
- Diagnostic expertise in recognizing the oral and systemic effects of an impaired mouth
- Acquiring skills to turn impaired mouth structure into holistic mouth that maintains wellbeing
- Monitoring skills and capabilities to interpret progress or lack thereof
- Understanding the Whole Health connections between the mouth and the Whole well enough to coordinate integrative referrals and collaboration as needed,
and continues with
- Sleep medicine
- General medicine
- Nutrition and functional medicine
- Acupuncture meridians
- Fascial connections
- Craniofacial orthopedics and various oral appliances
- Other supportive healing modalities
Without a dentist turned Holistic Mouth Doctor, the “three-foot cage” and the resulting airway obstruction and sleep disruption will continue to prevent your patients from getting the lasting solutions they seek. Having a Holistic Mouth Doctor™ to partner with in WholeHealth can produce many happy patients who will send you more.