Your mouth is responsible for more of your health challenges than most dental and medical professionals realize. And probably far more than you ever imagined too.
All mouths are NOT created equal. A structurally impaired mouth creates many health troubles that lead to higher medical and dental bills. Do you have a good mouth, or an impaired one? Keep reading to find out.
Ask yourself the following questions to see if you or someone you love suffers from Impaired Mouth Syndrome:
- I wake up feeling tired more often than feeling refreshed
- I snore, grind my teeth, or sometimes wake up with my jaws clenched
- I often feel fatigued or sleepy during the day
- I have persistent aches and head-jaws-neck-back pains
- I have sensitive teeth, crowded teeth, or have had root-canals
- I have had one minor or major medical or dental problem
- I have a “sweet tooth” hooked on caffeine, dark chocolate
- I am concerned about my medially diagnosed high blood pressure,
heart disease, stroke, cancer, or premature aging
- My sleep is annoyingly interrupted with bladder urgency
- I have not found a solution for one or more of these symptoms
The more questions you answered ‘Yes’ to, the more likely it is that you have an impaired mouth structure that has been handicapping your total health. If you have a number of these symptoms and a properly trained health professional confirms you have Impaired Mouth Syndrome, this can actually be good news.
Why? Because having Impaired Mouth Syndrome means you have a great chance of recovering from the symptoms you just identified — and keep up robust health and energy more easily too — without medication, surgery, or continued pain.
Welcome to Holistic Mouth Solutions™, where you’ll finally find natural-yet-highly-effective answers to your symptoms. Solutions that can actually resolve their root causes more powerfully and effectively than all of the other things you may have already tried… combined.
Your Mind-Body-Mouth Wellbeing™ Starter Kit
Get ready to discover your mouth’s missing links to robust health, and learn about the most cutting-edge-yet-proven ways to reclaim your health that you never knew existed.
Holistic Mouth Solutions™ we’ve made it easy for you to begin, through our FREE Mind-Body-Mouth Wellbeing™ Starter Kit. Here’s what your Starter Kit includes:
- Enrollment in the eye-opening One Look & You Know webinar, through which you’ll discover:
- Howto recognize whether it would be worth your while to be checked for Impaired Mouth Syndrome by a trained professional
- The best things you can do to resolve Impaired Mouth Syndrome
- Real life case examples of these solutions, featuring before-&-after photographs.
- Access to the Mind-Body-Mouth Wellbeing™ Planning Guide that shows you how to determine your best course of action.
- A free subscription to the Holistic Mouth Solutions™Newsletter, which we’ve designed to help you keep you moving forward toward success.
Wait. What? Why are we giving you access to all three of these highly valuable resources at no cost to you? Simple. We’re on a mission to make sure that as many consumers and healthcare professionals as possible are finally educated about how the mouth is a hugely overlooked ingredient in creating WholeHealth wellness.
The WholeHealth Difference
WholeHealth is a holistic view that illuminates how all your body parts are interconnected, that helps you seamlessly integrate all of your body’s systems in your healthcare, and that accurately identifies and effectively addresses the root causes of what ails you. In other words, WholeHealth frees you from trying to live with — or control — symptom after symptom no matter what you try.
Most likely, WholeHealth is NOT the kind of healthcare you’ve been getting until now. That’s about to change. Now is your chance to:
- Stop putting up with a bunch of life-draining symptoms that you don’t need to live with.
- Stop wasting your money and time on fruitless attempts to control or “manage” symptoms you’ll never get rid of, instead of resolving their causes for good.
- Finally discover what most medical and dental professionals don’t yet know, so you can take charge of your health like never before.
To gain free access right now to your Mind-Body-Mouth Wellbeing™ Starter Kit, click the button below.