Here’s what some of our dental and non-dental professionals are saying about Holistic Mouth Solutions:
I’m so excited about this learning path.
I have been meaning to get into this topic for a while now. I see so much of these signs on most of my patients, I have a practice FULL of these !!!!!!! Besides fabricating some occlusal appliance or snore appliance in just a few cases that really did nothing, I got discouraged and stopped recommending it, leaving me helpless to help my patients. Nothing made sense or worked. Unable to find what worked and good mentoring I felt lost. I know that there is a lot to learn but I feel I have found excitement in dentistry again. I give it a 10 …. great teacher, explaining such a complex subject in such a clear manner, your teaching style is wonderful for me. I’m a slow learner, you gotta at a good pace for me, and being able to pause the video or go back works really nice for me.
I can not thank you enough for your selfless sharing of this great knowledge and skill.
Testimonial from Dr. Bob McCoy!
Dr. Bob McCoy had been trained by Dr. Singh when we met in Denver last May. He then brought his staff team to Falls Church from Philadelphia and became an enthusiastic and passionate Holistic Mouth Doctor in training with me. He is one seminar from graduation and is already the most advanced among my HMD candidates.
Dr. Liao, I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for the mentorship you have provided with your Holistic Mouth Doctor seminar series. I feel the DNA appliances to remodel the jawbones is one of the most innovative procedures to be developed in my 40 years of practicing dentistry. Five years ago I embraced the opportunity to provide oral appliance therapy for patients with obstructive sleep apnea(OSA). Although I am still new to providing DNA appliance therapy, I feel this service has the potential to change the direction of dentistry and medicine. With chronic and intermittent deficit of oxygen and the lack of restful and reparative sleep, I feel the OSA disorder will eventually be recognized as one of the root causes of many of our common co-morbidities.
- To use the Schwartz Model Analysis to evaluate the upper and lower archforms. The alveolar bone foundations have to be adequate for the upper and lower archform and upper archform has to be larger than the lower archform. “The foot has to fit into the shoe” without entrapping the mandible and potentially forcing the condyle posteriorly into TMJ fossa.
- The Advanced Sassouni Analysis assesses the skeletal relationship of the maxilla to the mandible (Class I,II,III), as well as to the cranial base… The AP maxilla position, A-B relationship, the upper and lower incisor angles, vertical height discrepancy, and the potential growth pattern for the mandible during the remodeling process.
- These two analyses help design features into the appliances for more effective performance.
- Your chair side investigative suggestions are critical to recognize craniofacial, craniosacrial and dental arch asymmetries.
- Studying the CBCT with critical eyes and an understanding of holistic health principles helps uncover the pinched airway, nasal and cervical abnormalities
- Recognizing the signs and symptoms for Holistic Mouth care is a fundamental and referring to the appropriate Integrative Care Specialist is extremely important.
- Our study club effort through GoToMeeting.com forum is a special tool for new providers to learn and ask questions about the basics in a relaxed and non-judgmental environment. This was a homerun!
Most comprehensive book written on mouthful evidence of connection between oral cavity, dental distress and unrecognized medical conditions
6-foot Tiger 3-foot Cage by Dr. Felix Liao, DDS is one of the most comprehensive book written on mouthful evidence of connection between oral cavity, dental distress and unrecognized medical conditions. One of the hardest part of the medical evaluation and treatment plan is recognizing the hidden dental problems, and the reasons why patients are not responding to the standard medical care. Dr. Felix Liao explains clearly and in-depth why and how to fix the underlying dental related incurable medical conditions. This book is a must read for all dentists and medical doctors, and also, for patients with incurable medical conditions.
About the book
This book should be mandatory reading for all medical and dental professionals. I wish I had written it myself at the beginning of my career. The doctors who read and internalize the concepts in Six Foot Tiger Three Foot Cage will increase their diagnostic abilities and treatment results at least 50 fold.
Unique insights ingeniously pull together tomes of published research
Dr. Liao is that rare dentist that truly understands the how the mouth inter-relates with the entire body. His Six-Foot Tiger, Three-Foot Cage brilliantly connects snoring, sleep apnea, teeth grinding, chronic pain and fatigue with having a mouth too small for the tongue. His unique insights ingeniously pull together tomes of published research along with years of clinical experience into his novel and sensible Holistic Mouth solution. A must read for anyone who wants to keep breathing naturally.