Goal = Become Solution Provider, not just Diagnostician
Supplying the Huge Demand
After attending the OneLook,YouKnow™ webinar, you will be shocked at how many of your current and future patients will ask: “How come my doctors and prior dentists never told me about this mouth-body WholeHealth connection?” That’s because Holistic Mouth solutions and Impaired Mouth Syndrome are brand new concepts not taught in standard medical and dental curriculum yet.
The mission now turns from seeing the connection as an Investigator to a Consultant for delivering Holistic Mouth Solutions. Here’s a case to illustrate the need for WholeHealth collaboration.
Holistic Mouth Solutions provides two levels of training for you as a non-dentist health professional:
- Level 1 — Holistic Mouth Investigator™ (HMI): The OneLook,YouKnow™ online webinar shows you how to spot the cardinal signs and common symptoms of Impaired Mouth Syndrome. It also provides you with an overview of Holistic Mouth Solutions that resolve this Impaired Mouth Syndrome. This helps you investigate your patient’s mouth as a probable cause of their symptoms, and see how WholeHealth teamwork between you as patient’s primary care provider can work with a dentist who is a certified Holistic Mouth doctor, can produce amazing results for your patients.
- Level 2 — Certified HolisticMouth Solutions Consultant™: A Certified HM Consultant goes beyond recognizing mouth-body connections by acquiring the clinical ability to deliver Holistic Mouth as a solution for symptoms related to an Impaired Mouth. Becoming a Certified HM Consultant is a two-step process:
- Completing HolisticMouth 202™, a one-day, hands-on seminar to practice CSI (chairs side investigation), physical evaluation and intake interview on each other, gain guided tour inside the mouth and in-depth view of malocclusion and cranial-facial distortions, and more.
- Completing 2 clinical cases, with submission of required documentation, in WholeHealth collaboration with a dentist on her/his way to becoming a certified HolisticMouth Doctor (HMD). These two cases can be on patients, staff, family members, or yourself.
Your Professional Journey From Silos Mentality to WholeHealth Integration
WholeHealth teamwork is needed to make an accurate diagnosis and provide effective treatment. This collaboration requires a WholeHealth knowledge base that is missing in the schooling of health care professionals.
You can quickly discover how huge this knowledge gap between the schooling you received and WholeHealth framework by taking a couple of minutes to complete the following self-assessment. Score each item on a scale of 0-10, with 10 meaning it’s an area of greatest need to learn more, and 0 meaning that you already have deep training on this item:
[[image goes here]]
This WholeHealth knowledge base is vital to making clinical judgments that can be the difference between treatment success or failure, as the next case of Jenna shows.
You Are the WholeHealth Source Your Patients Have Been Waiting For
The patient in front of you may need just one of the above treatment modalities, or all of them. WholeHealth is the re-integration of the body’s systems and reassembling all its part into a functional Whole. The mouth is a critical infrastructure for supporting sleep, airway, head and cervical posture, and oxygen supply, yet its fitness for these critical functions have been missing in virtually every patient’s experience.
WholeHealth is also a clinical model of seamlessly converging all licensed health professionals’ expertise into a treatment plan for Impaired Mouth Syndrome. The body works only if it gets enough deep sleep; i.e., if the airway is not threatened by Tiger Tongue.
You can take even better care of your patients if you can provide the following:
- Recognize Impaired Mouth and all its medical, dental, and mood consequences.
- Educate patients about Impaired Mouth Syndrome and Holistic Mouth Solutions.
- Work with a Certified Holistic Mouth Doctor who can turn an Impaired Mouth from a health liability into an asset.
In today’s health care landscape and insurance climate, your patient appreciation, professional reputation, and referrals will rise when you can fix patients’ symptoms by helping them get refreshing sleep without side effects. I invite you to add Impaired Mouth diagnosis and Holistic Mouth solutions to your clinical tool box. If you’re a doctor or dentist, consider becoming a Certified HolisticMouth Doctor. If you’re another type of health-caring professional, consider becoming a Certified HolisticMouth Solutions CoProvider simply by taking a one-day interactive hands-on seminar.
Why attend the seminar? Reading a book or watching a webinar is like being an armchair tourist. Delivering clinical care with positive impact and without side effects requires much more than watching. Getting trained and certified as a HolisticMouth Solutions Professional turns you into a tour guide toward WholeHealth. Becoming certified provides these benefits:
- You are fully trained to do Chair Side Investigation to rule out Impaired Mouth Syndrome in its many clinical guises in your patients.
- You have the confidence from familiarity with the diagnosis and treatment of an Impaired Mouth, possibly from first-hand experience, like Dr. SL.
- Priceless satisfaction from positively contributing to patients’ healing and well-being.
- Rising reputation and more internal referrals for your clinical acumen.
- You are listed on HolisticMouthSolutions.com for one year at no charge so patients in your community seeking answers can find you as a certified professional.
Becoming A Certified HolisticMouth Consultant
This is a simple 3-step process:
- Attend OneLook,YouKnow™ webinar
- Read Six-Foot Tiger, Three-Foot Cage: Take Charge of Your Health by Taking Charge of Your Mouth.
- HolisticMouth 202, a one-day hands-on training seminar on WholeHealth integration of mind-body-mouth-sleep-airway covering
- Cranio-facial-dental-oral anatomy
- Chair Side Investigation (CSI) on impaired Sleep-Airway-Sleep pattern and the resulting oral-systemic symptoms
- Intake interview and clinical evaluation on each other
- Etiological factors of Impaired Mouth and their clinical treatment
- Sleep test overview and benchmarks
- Live demonstration of holistic mouth screening, problem cases consultation
- Option to complete your personal diagnostics and oral appliance therapy
- HM202 is suitable for a professional association meeting.
- $600 per individual HCP, or $800 per HCP-dentist team— click here to register
4. Start and finish 2 Cases of Impaired Mouth Syndrome with a dentist who is a HolisticMouth Doctor-in-Training. Submitting finished cases according to required format (with objective documentation) completes the certification process.
Your WholeHealth team will need to include a dentist turned HolisticMouth doctor-in-training, which happens to be in extremely short supply because Impaired Mouth Syndrome and Holistic Mouth solutions are such new concepts.
Holistic Mouth Solutions Training Programs Summary
Impaired Mouth Investigator™ for non-dentist Healthcare Professionals
Attend OneLook YouKnow™ Webinar on how to do Chair-Side Investigations™ for Impaired Mouth Syndrome, how to answer questions from patients who have read Six-foot Tiger, Three-foot Den, and how to start with patients who have not.
Downloadable Starter Kit:
• Holistic Mouth Score & Epworth Sleepiness Scale Downloads. Instructions in how to use these to start productive Impaired Holistic Mouth conversations with your patients
• Access to Dr. Liao’s educational online case studies
• Access to Visual Glossary
Early registration VIP discounts for a one-day training seminar that starts you toward becoming a certified HolisticMouth Professional™
Listing on HolisticMouthSolutions.com as an Impaired Mouth Syndrome Investigator™ for 1 year so patients and 6T3C readers seeking answers can find you.
Certified Holistic Mouth Consultant™: for non-dentist Healthcare Professionals
•Chair Side Investigations (CSIs) on impaired Sleep-Airway-Sleep pattern and the resulting oral-systemic symptoms
•Intake interview and clinical evaluation on each other
•Etiological factors of Impaired Mouth and their clinical treatment
•Sleep test overview and benchmarks
•Live demonstration of holistic mouth screening, problem cases consultation
•Option to complete your personal diagnostics and oral appliance therapy
Complete 2 Impaired Mouth Syndrome cases with a dentist who is a HolisticMouth Doctor-in-Training. Submit finished cases according to required format (with objective documentation).
Listing on HolisticMouthSolutions.com for for as long as you maintain your Certification, so patients in your community seeking Holistic Mouth Solutions can find you as a certified consultant.
$400 per individual HCP
$600 per HCP-dentist team
50% courtesy on 1 online consult
Certified Holistic Mouth Solutions Doctor™: For Dentists only
All Holistic Mouth Solutions Co-Provider™ resources PLUS…
Complete HolisticMouth 202™
Complete HMD-I over 18 months as Holistic Mouth Doctor-in Training to complete 6 cases with mentoring
Complete HMD II over 24 months with 12 cases completed to qualify as Holistic Mouth Solutions Provider
Complete HMD III with 18 cases completed + passing practical examination demonstrating full expertise in diagnosing Impaired Mouth
Syndrome, formulating Holistic Mouth Solutions™ treatment plans, and delivering Holistic Mouth Solutions treatments, and coordinating Certified Co-Providers™.
Listing on HolisticMouthSolutions.com for for as long as you maintain your Certification, so patients in your community seeking Holistic Mouth Solutions can find you as a certified co-provider.
HolisticMouth Solutions 202
More and more patients will be seeking integrative health professional who knows how to put them back into a functional Whole. What does it take to recognize Impaired Mouth Syndrome, diagnose what needs to be treated, and deliver Holistic Mouth Solutions?
Find out what else you need to know, and who else do you need to call in to help your patients through this concise summary of WholeHealth basics:
WholeHealth Knowledge Base + Clinical Expertise
Traditional Chinese medicine
Dental Examination: Restorative, periodontal, Root canals, prosthetic
ENT evaluation and correction
Sympathetic Dominance Evaluation +
Relaxation Response Lessons
Evaluation Needed for Impaired Mouth Diagnosis
Sleep Test, Epworth Sleepiness Scale, Cone Beam CT Imaging,
MRI of TMJ
Medical + upper airway evaluation
Cranio-sacral and postural evaluation
Dental and periodontal evaluation
Dental Prosthetics for Missing or Hopeless teeth
Cephalometric Analysis and orthodontic exam
Holistic Mouth Solutions
Epigenetic oral appliances for adults, Biomimetic/ALF appliances
Functional Jaw Orthopedic appliances for children
Oral-facial Myofunctional Therapy
Tongue-tie surgical release
Habitual Mouth Breathing Correction
Dental Implants, bone grafts, crowns, bridges,
Clear Trays for repositioning front teeth
or Braces to algin front and back teeth
Patients’ Self-Caring Skills and Habits
Wellness Basics: stress, nutrition, relationships, finance, insurance
Diaphragmatic Breathing Lessons
Stretching and Fascia Releasing Exercises
Lip Trainer + Physical therapy for the tongue
Lip Seal 24 x 7
Unblock nasal obstruction naturally
Oral hygiene and control of periodontal inflammation
Variety: lessons on how to shop in Asian markets for prebiotics and bargain gut-healing foods
[[alternate CTA needed]]